Monday, October 18, 2010

A sneak peek at Tulika's kickboxing class!

But before that, I'd just like to mention a few things.

First, today I got to actually eat lunch at home. It was delightful. I made a salad consisting of fresh spinach, baby carrots, cucumbers, beets, tomatoes, olives, oranges, and green peppers. The dressing was a simple combination of olive oil, lemon juice, pepper, and parmesan.


I ate this with a bowl of TJ's Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup. Such a good combination! And healthy, too.

I decided to record 2 minutes of my kickboxing class today, and Liana graciously volunteered to help me out with this! However, my camera, being 8 years old, was not meant to do any such video recording. So the picture quality is not the best. Additionally, for some reason, having that camera out not only freaked me out (you'll notice when I say "JUST KIDDING" in the middle of it) but it freaked out all 20 girls in the class so much that they moved all the way to the back of the room so that they wouldn't be in the video. Woops.

Another side note, this is the fastest, most intense part of the class, and it's called Turbo. Don't worry, the class is given a quick run through of all the moves before we start the music. Otherwise they'd all be scared away/think I'm crazy.

Without further ado...

(if you're unable to see it here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ims-QVoLL1I)

No comments:

Post a Comment