Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Out and about.

For those of you who think I don't eat out...SURPRISE!

Besides it being salad week, this week is also TFG Restaurant Week. (Get it?) I mentioned there would be a slight change in content during spring break, and here it is.

I also figured I should take advantage of my last couple of months here by experiencing all that T-town has to offer in terms of food. This place is known for its unique and awesome restaurants, so might as well!

To kick it off, Deepa and I went to a restaurant called Elle.

We started off with a baby greens salad.

Greens, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, and croutons dressed in a vinaigrette.
And some soft rectangular pieces of white and wheat bread (not pictured). Guess who went straight for the wheat?

We ended up splitting the entree (it was quite large!) which was butternut squash ravioli.

Ravioli with butternut squash puree inside, with a buttery sauce full of sauteed spinach and mushrooms.
Overall, quite a satisfying meal that was (for the most part) healthy and TFG approved!

No comments:

Post a Comment