Friday, August 19, 2011

Mishmash.

Sporadic blog posts. I'm good at those lately, huh?!

Sorry friends. You'll find out soon enough why! That, and the blog posts are going to become even more sporadic as the days progress!! Please still visit the blog, though? I like having friends around these parts!

Keeping with the theme of sporadic, I thought I'd put together a mish-mash of things I've been doing/making/eating lately:

1. I did my own nails. In fact, this is the most artsy thing I've done besides trying to make my own t-shirt dress (which became a project of making a t-shirt into pants, which was a fail, by the way).


2. Pancakes. I made really quick healthy pancakes by using regular pancake mix and adding in some uncooked oats and frozen berries to the batter. And then I smothered the finished pancakes with almond butter and (unpictured) maple syrup.


3. Check out this gigantic bar of dark chocolate I found at Fresh & Easy. It's bigger than my head.


4. Cannellini bean hummus. Ever tried it? Ever tried making it? It's so creamy. And if you're into low fat stuff, making hummus out of cannellini beans requires a lot less olive oil than garbanzo bean hummus.


I made it with the new food processor!!! I think the combination of food processor + cannellini beans resulted in SUPER CREAMY HUMMUS! Yum(mus).

Let me know in the comments if you want a recipe. But for now, I'm going to go make some late night popcorn. Yeah...9:00PM is late. Whatev.

No comments:

Post a Comment